Saturday, July 28, 2012

At it's best...A total random post...


It has been a long time...real long time since I was here...kind of over two months...maybe coming home does that to you...and well, honestly, it has been a crazy time!

Not that I have started working at home...I don't do the tiniest bit more here than what I used to do back at the service apartment...but I just don't know where time flies...I can't even say I am busy with office...office was there back in Hyderabad too...just that, now I feel guilty of living at home, and still not able to spend much time with ma-pa...such are my crazy schedules these days...morning, office, evening, home, calls, dinner, calls, sleep...phew..now I seriously wonder how do people manage office and home together...I really salute to all the working married women (let's not even talk about the ones with kid!!)

Anyways, finally back here...have there been any updates in the time gap...nah, not much...I just aged another year...adding on to the years, still not really growing up...I still do the same mistakes...I am still as confused as ever before...still the hopeless cribber...still continue to get angry in a minute and cool down in even half of that...seriously, minute by minute; day by day; life moves on...and then you realized years have gone by...you have become a completely different person...and well, you never realized...

Suddenly talking to few people make you realize it's over a year you last met...oh, there are those whom I haven't seen in like 3-4 years...and when you really think about it...it gives you a real surreal feeling...they used to be people I have shared my entire days with...done crazy things...gone out shopping (yeah, I got to count shopping...that too is keeping me busy these days...weekends at least...after all it's the return of the SALE season...and I am not even going to count how many new dresses I am getting, because mom has suddenly started loving me twice she used to...God bless her...n touchwood for me!!)

Coming back to the minutes, days and years...well; these are the times when I sleep on Sunday night waiting for the Friday night to come...and somewhere, while praying and hoping for the week to end, I don't even realize I am like living 5 days of my life, just wishing for them to get over...come on, seriously...is this really the way we want things to be...living 5/7th of your life waiting for the time to pass by...nah, doesn't sound a very interesting life...

So, I just try finding something to really look forward to in the day...and well, it could be anything...waiting to talk to someone, wait to meet someone...or maybe something as little as, wait to just binge on something you are craving for...yeah, it gives more fun element than to wait for the day to end...so that you are closed to the weekend...reading novels is another thing I do wait for...after all, I still have my target of 52 books this year standing in front of me...just that it seems to be getting a little tough now...but well, what's the fun in taking a challenge if it never seems challenging....

Again, thinking about waiting...at least waiting for weekend (even though it takes 5 days off your life) isn't really bad...at least weekend does arrive...I mean, it's always those 5 dreadful days...the 120 hours...whereas waiting for something everyday, is kind of risky...kind of waiting for someone, makes you go in the dependent place...you really wait for someone, and they don't show up...you count minutes to talk to someone, and realize they are held up with some work....real mood dampeners...I accept...but then I also accept that when something you expect, hope and pray for, it really happens, you actually can't stop but smile the whole day long (don't all of us smile on Saturdays ;) )....I actually had two days in this week I really couldn't stop being happy...and that was for something really so sweet...something, which honestly can be crazy for people...inconsequential maybe...

But then I do realize, it's easy to be tensed...it's easy to be angry...it's easy to crib and just want things to get over with...and it definitely is tough to keep the smile on your face (and more importantly your heart)...but it's not all that tough to....you just need to find few things...few people...and few moments, you just have to start capturing that (and it's easier said than done...I know...I still am not able to do it often...being as we are...we do find tough to live in the moment...) Just smile...smile because you still are able to find a reason to smile...

And then again, find time to do what you love doing...not to forget, give your best to what you are expected to do...even if you don't like it...after all,  if you can't get rid of it, deal with it the best you could...

Too much gyaan I know...a lot too random, I know...but that's how I am...and I honestly had no topic...but I wanted a post out here, since it has been just too long....so even a random should do ;)

Here is me, signing off for the night (hopefully not for the month or year...) and again keeping fingers crossed, that I will soon come back here...with a more streamlined stuff...till then, count the minutes, hours, days, weeks and years...and make sure, to make them count :D

0 comments:

"Leave your Thoughts"