Saturday, September 17, 2011

I a"m" fine..."m"y laptop isn't :-|

It has been so long since I have been here...since I last had my non-stop rambling...as for updates, the most important update for this blog is, a month back my personal laptop thought that enough is enough, since I already have my work laptop given to me (which was made to sound like a real gud thing but is actually a way of making sure v can work even when not in office :( ) it's time for the almost 1.5 yr old laptop to take rest (something IBM Thinkpad doesn't think till date, n it's over 6 yrs old now)...

So well, to cut the long story short, overnight the M key of my sweet cute personal laptop stopped working...and I am too lazy to find a service center, n in any case HP being HP covers me just for one year, so I am still with the laptop keyboard minus the M...but yeah, "osk" has found a new fan in me...but just letting u know, in case there is a word u can't understand, try placing a M there somewhere, most probably u'll get the word right :D

Back to the long break...guess that's what job does to you...since last few weeks, schedule for me over the weekdays has been to count days till weekend...and then I don't even realize where weekends go...that too when I literally have done nothing in them ;) So yeah, every Monday morning I think...okie, you spent this weekend with all what not, next weekend make sure you've a blog..n I am all geared up to write a blog on Friday night...but then comes Monday morning...n I don't even realize :(

To be honest, nothin much has happened in life...same old...other than the fact that I watch more movies now...like a couple every week, rather than my usual one in a couple of week...I am done with all my "To-watch" series and completely geared up to start watching the on-air episodes of every series I follow now that the new seasons premier this Monday on...that's something to look for...

As for work...I've accepted two things...life goes on...and so does work...it never is goin to stop...some of us wud continue working day in n day out n then there are the more genius of us, who just don't have to work...to b frank, till now, I haven't been able to find my way into either of the group...so the search of the secret is still on ;)

Haven't read enough books in last few months...in fact, I did read few...but not good or bad enough to spend time talking about...

On personal front...there are a lot of thought that are on in my mind (after all thoughts find more space in my head in the absence of brain :P ) I frankly don't know how many thought are worth speaking out here...how many should forever remain in my secret closet...but I hopefully (I really have my fingers crossed) would come up here again (in less than three months :P ) and try understanding why people behave the way do (and I am people too :) no bias) maybe just voice few of my thoughts...

But before parting, one thing I have learned it....no matter how strongly you believe u won't miss college life and all the things people say about missing campus is a hype, trust me you will...even me who got bored with all the classes, and had no real deep attachment to places as such, is very very sure...colleges are any day better than jobs...Jobs are the perfect way of realizing how lonely life can be...toh jaate jaate meri taraf ka gyaan...if you are young...and fortunate enough to b in school/college...make as many friends as you can...because once you grow old, you just happen to lose friends...rarely do you make new...


I'll be back...this was just to let one n all know, I am alive...the phenomenal  shift from studies to work hasn't killed me...not yet anyways...I miss typing non stop...I miss formatting the blog...and I 'll call it adios before I start missing a lot more many things....


3 comments:

  1. You're growing old :P

    And once a year it is! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so much agree with your thoughts on friends!!

    Take care & chill and just be regular here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @blunt edges...yup I know I am turning old...that too lonely old..scares me dat I would become a single old dame :P
    (dare you tell me dat old and dame don't go together :D )

    @Smita..trying to come back...its just that with so much 'un'happening in life, I really am lost as to what to really type down....

    ReplyDelete