Monday, March 21, 2011

Bored and unstable me....

Sometimes I wonder how does anyone have a stable life...life, by the very essence of it, is unstable in the least...no two moments are alike, nothing stays forever...its like the happiest and the most blessed of us face a gloomy day every once a while...and then those with the worst luck, ensured to have all the problems of the world find reasons to smile...even if nothing changes in your life, the time in itself changes....

These days my top priority is to keep the person who matters the most to me happy...and yeah the ego-centric me decided that such a person no one other than ME...so while I was sitting (okie, I hardly sit...I either am standing or lying) I decided that now time has come to pamper myself...to make sure I'm a happy bee...for a while I should just let go off things which aren't in my control...forget trying to get things around me the way I want them to be n rather concentrate on being happy with what's already around me...

I did succeed...for a while at least (not that I've failed till the moment..) the best way to be happy, I realized, was to get back to my childhood shoes...somewhere I feel, its only the chutku cheenu meenu who actually are truly happy...baaki ki janta just tries to steal some moment of happiness...so I went back to my "mentally creative" mode...gave a damn to worries n took things as it came...behaved like a kid with all those sweet tongue in cheek comments n what not...and yup I was happy...for few days...

Not that I'm sad now...nah, I'm not mourning or cribbing or any such thing...it's just that time changes...I got bored of being childish...I'm finding no fun thing...why did I have to be a Gemini...I can't be in tune with a single mood, a single activity, a single anything for long....sighs...sometimes I wonder how on this earth would I be committed to a single person...guys beware ;)

Not very glad to accept, but the truth remains, nothing interesting is going on in my life...I'm missing the fun...I'm probably missing life...agar kuch nazar aata hai toh boring mundane projects and assignments (which ofcourse 'll never get over till the night before submission and that's like ages away...) so I'm killing time...trying to be busy when there is nothing to be busy with...and searching for a tinge of stability...which well, always slips off my palms...

Anyone with any interesting or creative ideas to keep me busy is publicly promised a goodie from me!!! (and of course he/she would get loads of blessings from the readers of this blog, who are time n again left clueless as to what I write and why I write :D :D )

9 comments:

  1. Pooja, hugs to you. Does that make you fee any better? Hoping it would.

    I like to go for walks with music on when I am in a state like this where I see no interest in anything around me and when I realise my goal is not clear to me. It is just a phase. all of us go through this and trust me it will pass and soon you will find something around you that will interest you immensly. oh, the other thing I do is get a hair cut and buy some cosmetics just to make myself feel good.

    Hope you are happy and merry again.

    Take care
    Always Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Raja...thanks for the idea...I guess I did write something about MBA life long back...while I was in first sem...seems like I should give it a go during the last few days as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Always Happy...no idea about your real name...but hats off to u if u really know how to be always happy :)

    I know its a phase...I mean there are times when I find 24 hrs too short..and then there are days like this, when I actually don't feel like doing nothing...

    Being a gal shopping always help..my last week was perfect..seems like it was because I had ended up purchasing lot many shades of nail enamels...as for this week..'ll try to grab few friends and plan something really soon!! Hope then I'll have something happy n funny to write about :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I just missed it out....hugggssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had I been in ur place I would have gone to have SHiv ki Chaat (in front of Shiv Mandir) and a cuppa coffee at Patiala coffee house!!! But then I dunno whether these still exist there or not!!!

    Read some chick lit!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Smita...I'm at home..so those option aren't possible in any case...already on with a book, a mini tv series and episodes of LOST too...shd keep me a lil occupied..or so I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a challenge indeed... To keep oneself busy with something and be happy about it too... A Q put forth before i share my 2 cents.

    1. The answer might be too philosophic... atleast from what we humans perceive it to. So, if you arent oriented towards the so called philosophy, you wouldnt want to hear the right answer... [Not that i claim to give t right answer :P, but trying is worth it, isnt?]

    Would share my thoughts in details based on the o/p. :)

    PS
    *+

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Aragorn...thanks for leaving your presence around...and well, do you need to ask that question..isn't philosophy something you naturally get into when you have loads of free time (just like facebook is something u naturally get into when you have exams going around)

    I hope I haven't assured you that I'm a gal who just can't be serious with that answer of mine :D ...but would love to hear your suggestion... (had I not had a trilogy of exams tomorrow, I really would have kept my fingers crossed :D )

    ReplyDelete