Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Question of Choices...

It's past 12 in night...a time when my mom n dad would love to see me asleep...probably a time when even I want to b sleeping sound (kind of unbelievable I know...but then I can't help but wish I was asleep...specially since I don't even feel like opening office mails, have nothing interesting to read as of now, nothing to see on television, no one to talk too :( )

But then, this happens to be the time when I am almost always awake...there are happy times when I am waking doing things that interest me...and then there are the not so happy times, when I am wondering about things...night happens to go progressively down when you have quiet a lot on your mind...I do have loads tonight...

There are choices we make, and having the freedom to make choices, in my personal opinion, has always been a bane rather than boon...every so often I feel I made the wrong one...n no matter what I do, I no longer can turn the time back and make a different choice...one can just imagine how tough it is for me, to make a choice now...I need someone to help me make a few choices...but then again, I don't know whom to choose to help me out :P

As kids we dream a lot...as we grow, we understand the reality...there are the determined us, who face the reality and still strive to make the dreams come true...then there are those who accept the reality and adjust, rather compromise to live with it...probably I am thinking unnecessarily...time isn't running out, but who knows if it is...I don't know if I should hold on to my dream...or make a compromise with what life is offering me...because holding on to the dream is a risk...I never know if I'll ever be able to make it in reality...sometimes being stubborn n pursuing a dream costs a lot...compromising can lead to a stable future..stable, but not the kind my dreams are made up of...would I really be happy living that life...

Too cryptic, I know...but I don't know how to really put down all I feel and all that's going in my mind in word (so I really shouldn't expect someone to be able to help me out with the choice part)...

But what would you do, chase a dream, which might never actually turn true...and leave what reality is offering you....or would you rather choose the reality, live with what life is openly offering you, and give up your dream? Which is the choice you can live with....

0 comments:

"Leave your Thoughts"