Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally answering the tag....

Answering a tag after 4 in nite isn't somethin any sane person wud do...but dats me...well actually a lil sad bcoz of some personal issues...but strangely still happy...afterall 2-2 good news...finally after 4 days of coming in IITR n having no free time, v hav a day off tomorrow...n dat too by some rare incident it got cancelled...so saved of 5 hrs of same boring one subject lecture...n then a deadline for a submission was extended...n yeah...plannin to watch a movie tomorrow...so pretty too many reasons to keep d troubles a lil on back burner....

So here I go with the tag...which is lready abt a week old...

Four Places I hav Lived...

Oh yours truly nomadic me has lived in more than 10 places...I never can settle down maybe...so well I'll just mention my favorite ones...

Ahmedbad....dats the place from where my oldest in touch friends hail from...well my fav skool is there...n the very last year I had as an outgoing person wid lots of masti was there only I believe...

Kolkata... Well its the place I have been for the longest time in my life...there are so many events attached to that place...di n bhaiya getting married...me loosing d sabse chotu ka status...bahut kuch hai....

Bhubaneswar....I did my engineering there...n I know my closest n ever lasting friends wud b the ones made there....koi competitive feeling nahi thi...not between us gang of gals...4 yrs just made it a second home for us...itna ji jaate hue sab ro rahe the...woh hi chehre jo aate hue bhi roye the 4 saal pehle....

Delhi...I lived there as a kid...but even a few days visit these days is refreshing...I just love shopping from there...if Kolkata had the best clothes n jewellery market, this city has some great places to buy tiny miny things...n ofcourse d chaats r just amazing....



Four TV shows I love(d) to watch

Bas 4???? NAAAAAHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....aisa atyachaar...I can go on naming shows...I mean thats all I do while at home...toh the list is pretty long..par still naming d top few coming to my mind at d moment...

Aapki Antara...this one is the lastest show who has me as its fan...I mean the girl, she is just amazing...so cute n innocent...n well d show doesn't dazzle wid stars n some usual saas bahu stuff...yeah yeah I know the sister in there is more than enuf...par still rest everyone is amazing...

Hum Paanch...okie its latter seasons were crap...but the first time it came up...it was amazing...I don't think there was anyone who hadn't watched it one...all d reat things d 5 gals did...they weren't bad at heart...but just dat they always ended up creating a ruckus....

Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai...I still catch its re run....love d way monisha act...probably the best performance given by her...atleast she wasn't crying like she has done in all other soaps she worked in...everyone just seemed to live in his/her character...wid d not so forced tangy lines...

Rakhi Sawant ka Swayawar...okie VJ...sorrie but I haven't seen more than 2-3 half episodes of this show...par I can say I liked this show for the way it caught media's attention...v can hate it, v can love it...v just can't ignore it...


Favorite Vacation

Well I'm not much of a travelling person (who can b after travelling so much due to getting shifted...) par anyways some of the trips I really enjoyed...

Darjeeling...it was during the prep leaves bfor science exam in 10th board...5 days gap...3 days trip...wid di bhabhs bhaiya mom dad n me....n it was lots of fun...d weather was super cool...even in march it was cold...n v had lots of masti...n yeah even played holi wid just flour....

London...I didn't travel in london much...preferred staying at home...n goin to shop in evening...the weather was rainy some cold some...par I guess it was dat I was around di dat made d hol special...

B'bay....well goin there for a couple of days is fine, though i can't imagine of living there...it was total fun n masti trip when i was kid...full of ajanta n elloras n essel world n water kingdom...

Ahmedabad....this one is after an year of leaving d city...goin bak there...seeing my friends there throw a spcial party for me...everyone coming out to spend time wid me...really made me reach d 7th sky...


Fav food...

Rajma-chawala....dats the symbol of unity between us siblings...v r absolute suckers for this...aisa ho nahi sakta ki yeh bane n any one of us skips the food....

Pakode wali Kadhi....I just love the tangy taste of it....n the pakode make it all d more thick... somethin I 'll love to eat wid both roti n rice alike...

Pav Bhaji... Well one of the chaats that can make d tummy say no but not the tongue..I just find all those spicy tooooooo good...

Rasam...again for it tangy taste...seems like i like the 'khatti' things...n this is just to ensure i do hav half south indian genes in me...


Four Places I would rather be...

How abt IIM firstly?? yeah I'm in IITR n its all too great...but at the back of my mind I know so many still want me to get into IIM...there r a few I've not so much pleased wid this IIT admission...

Shimla....I'm just tired of all the hot weather...toh shimla sounds d right place...afterall its near delhi too...toh shoppin bhi hoti rahegi :)

Delhi....for obvious reasons n not so obvious ones....like it being d centre of India...lets u b connected to every place...n there simply is some charm abt the place...

Now a very general answer I can b penalised for...somewhere where complete harmony prevails...n since I don't think such place exist...hum jahan ji rahe hain wahin adjust kar lete hain....


4 Things I want to do bfor I die...

Me being me...I really want to experience an ever lasting love...I mean apart from family...I really want to know if someone can actually make another person most important in life....

Make sure I leave behind atleast 5 ppl, barring family who wud remember me for sumthin good I did...n not more than 10 ppl remembering me for something bad I did...too much related to karma u see...

Get really successful in my life....atleast make my parents proud of me n not let them down...

Break free of all self made n otherwise rules once....Want to know what's d big high in it...


4 Fav books...

Oh please...I won't answer this...refer to the post dat follows... they are more than 4 but ordered...take last 4s... books here


4 movies...

Dhadkan...I don't know if a guy like Ram occurs...but if he does, he is any woman's dream come true...not dat he was most caring, loving n understanding...but somehow AK in dat role gave out an aura...somethin just attracted to him...

HAHK....it redefined what hit movies mean...accepted better n more revenue generating movies came after this...but this was the movie dat made simple stories click rather than all spices coming up....

Dhoka...movies like New York and d coming one r more or less based on d setback provided by dhoka...no big star cast n still a great performance delivered...way to go...

Water...d only deepa mehta movie dat I've seen...but the lil girl who portrayed chuhiya was well...marvellous...nothin less to describe her...moreover it makes us realise how v still make it necessary for a gal to hav a guy's name attached to her....


Well Yahooooooooo....its 5 n I'm done with the fours...ab mujhe kyun padhne walon ko tension hogi.... ciao...n i hope to b bak soon....

0 comments:

"Leave your Thoughts"