Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm still alive :)

Well first of all thanks to VJ...for two things, the new orkut invite...its really a cool change..I've heard from some that they like d older better...but i'm in awe of new :)
And the second thanks...well to think about me...to wake me up n challengin me to prove i'm alive...well third thanks bhi hona chahiye...again to u...for giving me somethin to write as well :D

So here i start...n sorrie, apologies beforehand...i tend to b a lil boring these days...so d answers might just make u yawn...read at your own risk :)

1. A – Available/Single?
Very much single, but then very much available...d only problem is, i don't think anyone can swap me off my feet...guys tend to get frustrated from me before winning over me..
2. B – Best friend?
Well..di says i'm too gud in keeping secrets...so i'm sure there is a lot abt me dat just i me myself knows...but then in the closest one i hav...Reecha...pity, she won't even b reading this...
3. C – Cake or Pie?
Cakes...n no other cake but pure chocolate cake..just in crisis do i manage wid black forest...
4. D – Drink of choice?
I don't drink...not even water...sighs...well..still to name one, Real mixed fruit juice
5. E – Essential item you use every day?
Comb...being a gal u can't imagine life widout brushing ur hairs 2 times atleast...
6. F – Favorite color?
Doesn't my blog says it all...pink...but then i'm a huge fan of the boyish blue :)
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
Everyone wants a hug...so do I...n the gummy bears on cartoon channels look totally huggable...
8. H – Hometown?
ha ha ha....what's hometown, the place i was born: amritsar....but thats about it...
9. I – Indulgence?
reading...(but wid all due apologies again...lately i'm corrupting myself wid MnBs...) then bugging people on chat...long long talks on phone...sleepin in winter is a brand new addition..
10. J – January or February?
February february february...atleast d month has somethin unique about it...
11. K – Kids & their names?
Jaane kab aayenge woh din..jab mujhe shayad koi pareshan karega... :P filhaal toh i bug my niece n nephews...namely priyanshi, shalini n shaurya... 12. L – Life is incomplete without?
Love...u need it once in life...to make u to break u...to teach u all that can be taught...about life
13. M – Marriage date?
Jaise hi koi dhang ka banda sorrie bakra fans jaaye...woh kal na na abhi ek min baad se lekar ek decade tak kabhi bhi ho sakti hai... 14. N – Number of siblings?
A bossy big bro...n an adorable cutie di...
15. O – Oranges or Apples?
Oranges...because i guess doctors actually r handsome :P
16. P – Phobias/Fears?
Of being left alone...well i'm one hell of an insecure personality...i crave crave for love, care, attention...in any order...
17. Q – Quote for today?
‘When you can't change it, accept it' ...well I actually am tryin to work on it..wish me luck..
18. R – Reason to smile?
My sweetie cutie family...they till date have been my greatest pillar of strength...
19. S – Season?
Never love someone who changes...seasons always do...so how can I love any one of them...
20. T – Tag 3 People?
I know my tag won't work...some dead people don't wake...they r d busy bees...still..lets see if any responds...
-Avi
-VP (pehchaano apne naam ko...)
-can i tag someone who actually isn't yet into blogging...please please please one goodie goodie friend of me read this n start ur own blog wid this post...

21. U – Unknown fact about me?
I do come across as a very strong n sensible being...but then i'm not...i'm as crazy n as nutty as d last 5 yr old kid u met...so yup..handle me with care..remember what i crave for :)
22. V – Vegetable you don’t like?
Radish, tauri...n don't ask mom...she 'll give u a never ending list :)
23. W – Worst habit?
I react too much...a lil too touchy n emotional...leading to outbursts...
24. X – X-rays you’ve had?
Chest...d baby me...bachpan se sardi se pareshan :) But then hey..I've had CT Scans too :P Can u beat that :)
25. Y – Your favorite food?
Rajma chawal...dats the unity of us three siblings...till date i believe
26. Z – Zodiac sign?
Oh...I'm an out n out gemini...u can't miss d brush of gemini in any of me...
So here it is...me again talking about myself...lest someone question if i'm obsessed abt myself..but common..how can I talk about anyone else...being a gal I know gossips are for provate...no dirty laundry in public...
N here is me...signing off...hopefully to sleep early one night...for a change...Take care one n all...keep smilin...n don't miss me much...i miss this blog myself...n VJ...come bck from the sky...if u hav reached d 7th after so many praises :)

0 comments:

"Leave your Thoughts"