Friday, January 28, 2011

All good things, come to an end...

Yup...its time again...to pack my bags and head out to hostel :( Somehow, its said that one has the most fun during last few months at college...I on other hand, am the one who counts for the last days to finish...there is nothing to keep me engrossed back in college...same old routine life which I'm quiet bored of living since last over a year n half...and yup, I have been the one complaining that we have so many subjects in each sem, almost double what I generally had in each of my BTech sem...but suddenly, the last sem's reduction in number of subject is leaving me with lots of time to be ideal...and I'm proving the saying 'Khali dimaag, shaitaan ka ghar' to be perfectly true :D

And its not as if, I don't have works pending...as soon as I step back to hostel, I have 2 presentations, a report, and an assignment waiting to be dealt with...and dealt as in withing 2 days...in fact, I was supposed to work on them while at home...but then, whom was I kidding :P If I don't do a thing a night before submission in college, how can I even dream of working at home...common, I was busy catchin up on every useless serial on TV...the more useless, the better...it takes lesser time to get up to date with it...and then again, there was yummy food to eat...as I told ma in evening..."At home, there is no full stop to my eating...all that occurs, are brief commas :P "

A week back, I was counting days to come back home...it has been like one of my quickest visit to home, with no reason...3 weeks at college got a lil too much...and where has this one week gone, I absolutely have no idea...to think of, I did nothing...time just evaporated...no shopping (a new, even by my rarely going out standards), had no friends to meet this time over...practically didn't step out of home even once...and woosh...my stay has ended...in another 12 hours I would be leaving home...but of course, not before planning a visit back to home next month...somehow, my sixth sense says, I'll b going home a lot lot many times this sem...

But then, why is it, that all good things come to an end...people like me always crib about it...more sensible n grown people accept it and happily recall the good memories...somewhere, somehow, we always feel time runs away when its good...whereas bad times stay for an eternity...a super intelligent gal like me, now thinks she should never even by mistake say that its a good time (always crib n complain its a bad time, maybe time would be fooled...and it would stay, or atleast move slowly :P ) I hope by now everyone knows, why I'm called intelligent :D

Now time to turn a lil philosophical...maybe good time ends, for another good time to begin...yup I know I'm sad about going back, in fact I don't want to...but unless I do go, how would I count days to come back (okie I accept, I'm getting home sick...its like worse than I was in B.Tech first year...6 years, and I'm moving from bad to worse :P and all this is because my parents are living closer than ever before :P )

Then again, philosophical things, are things we say, when we just have to try and keep ourselves optimistic (definitely not my forte or cup of tea x-( ) How often, we try to convince ourself, that something we so badly wanted didn't happen because God, or time, or whatever...has thought of something better for us....we try to assure yourself, that maybe things went bad because that's how they had to be, that's what was right for us...but hey, since when is being sad; or being hurt...or even living in bad times, the right thing for us or anyone...logically; can someone...anyone explain it...why is it, that all good things, right things; in life need to come after the whole lot of hardships or after being hurt, or they just have to be painful to accept...aren't the right things, the one which makes us happy, along with others...(don't even ask me what I'm saying, I don't know myself if it makes any sense :P don't u berate yourself in finding one :P )

All said and done, I still don't know, why all good things have to come to an end...why can't we always be happy (don't tell me we got to suffer to actually realize the importance of what we have...or we got to be sad at times to be grateful for the happiness bestowed on us n all blahs...) Simple question, wouldn't world be a better place if we all had the good things, the happiness in our lives...had things not been so complicated...can't v just be a lil more easy...give in from time to time what others need, till it doesn't hurt us (like my college can give me permission to finish my course from distant learning...or fine, I'm ready to go there to give all the exams...they can exempt me from classes, waise bhi teachin nothing new in final sem...God, if I'm made to learn what EOQ is n how its calculated in final sem of MBA, I seriously don't know where I did my B.Tech from...n what I was doin for the last one n half year...itne time mein nahi seekha, toh dear teacher ji's...main aaj bhi nahi seekh paonga...please give up on me :P )

Anyways, bahut bol liya...back to hostel, I don't know if I'll be back on the blog soon (don't ask me what I'm busy with in hostel...I mean I accept I don't study...I'm way far behind in my submissions, I generally don't have classes on weekdays...(weekends are tragic I know :( ), I don't actually go out much (even if Roorkee has few places to go) I (sadly, sorrily, and frustratingly but still thankfully) don't have a bf) but somehow I'm super busy in hostel (these days mostly in my changing modes.. :P ) There is always a lot to think about personal me there ( a task a rarely do at home...another brownie point to home :D ) But seems like hostel is like my thinking palace...with all thought about me, my life...how to do things in it...how to deal with people...uff...aaj nahi sochna, kal se ;)

But then, its not just the good things which come to an end...other things too (you'll soon understand why I said other things and not bad things :P) Even my blog is coming to an end...because sadly I'm not doing much well :( and more sadly, even meds fail to induce sleep...its like over 3 hours since I had a tablet which makes people sleep for 8 hours straight within half hour ( and I'm not lying, my mom is peacefully asleep within hald hour of taking it) but nothing works in my case...seriously an out of this world creature I am...in any case, time for me to tossn turn in bed, n pray for the nocturnal me to find a lil sleep...tomorrow (oops, I mean today..its over 12 :( ) is one of the bad long days...:-|

Its beginning....but it would end too :)

2 comments: