Sunday, January 30, 2011

If you find some sense in here, do enlighten me :D

This is going to be one of my most incoherent post...hopefully, writing crap would take the crap out of my mind...

, as I was scared...back to hostel, means lesser blogging (which actually might be a happy news to few people I do know of :D ) One of the odd things of doing MBA from IITR (again applicable just to my batch) is the way we have to rush back to college for weekends rather than running away to home on weekends...I was truly pretty jealous when I realized there would be no visiting faculty, and hence no weekend classes for the batches after us :-|

So how has my weekend been till date...truly saying; one that I could live without...no complains actually...its just that I've to learn to ignore things (and more importantly people :P ) I mean, it just isn't fair if a person, who has done something to irritate me, actually succeeds in it...I need to have the flair of ignoring those attempts...

And as usual, and very easy for me, I turn on the philosophical path...how many times have you wondered if you could re-live few moments once again...not to enjoy those moments again, but to actually change your actions of those moments...then again, wishes are like endless...and the times they come true can be counted on fingertips :-| But, again, its strange how the list of moments I want to re-visit to alter them is rising exponentially as I am growing up...there are like so many incidents I just want to change...some petty, some huge...but all which matter to me...And still, I can't say that I'll be any different if I actually face some similar kind of situation again in life...after all, similar kind of aren't exactly similar...and just because I wish to change something of my past, doesn't mean I won't repeat the same mistake in the future (Why can't I...specially when I do such heroic things in exams time and again :D )

I don't plan to crib (that's if I already haven't ;) ) I have no intention of disturbing myself (24 hours of frustration is more than what I really can accept) But I actually am wondering, how to people go on living their lives without regrets....is there any person, who actually doesn't rue his/her actions...and do things really get in shape, sooner or later, no matter how big the issue was...I would actually want to meet some of those people...time for me to learn to ignore things I can't change, avoid people who I know are deliberately carrying multiple facades, learn to be with a million around me and still belong to myself...actually there is a long list of things I've to learn...and I actually am not in mood of any classes...add to it, as I had a vague knowledge beforehand, I don't have an idea where this post is going :(

PS: Planning to catch on to LOST...that's one series where life has gone wrong in one of the coolest way possible...and rather than ruing over past, people are actually busy scheming and having fun (with just brief thoughts about their past...yet to see anyone changing themselves though :P )

PS2: Life should actually come with a statutory warning; "Growing up is injurious to peace and simplicity of life...thinking about life never helps, but then not thinking doesn't help too...in short living is a dangerous choice, think before you are born :D :D"

0 comments:

"Leave your Thoughts"