Monday, January 24, 2011

Har ghadi badal rahi hai roop Zindagi....

Yup, yet another blog title copy-lifted from a song... (I so hope no film producer ever stumbles over my blogs...he can sue me right away :P ) but then, I can't help if this songs matches my thoughts...always heard that life keeps on going, things keep on changing, people come people go, things happen....n time, it just stops for none ( and yup this is coming from d same gal who wud often crib n cry that she is getting bored n time is refusing to move...whereas before project n assignment submission, she wud b wailing for an extension in last dates, though mind you, she always has had things submitted well in time; even 5 min bfor deadline is well in time :D )

Wow, looking at the above paragraph, I can rename my blog as "The blog which has more contect in brackets than anywhere else :P" I mean common, this is my signature style, I can copyright it...go for an IPR...oops, I can't...given that IPR is the fav topic of a prof I detest x-( Okie duniya waalon, you can surely copy my style, and 'll never b sued..I am pro Google person (that's until they start claiming that Android is going to take over Apple n throw across me a couple of Android fans who wud leave not a single chance of bashing Apple products...common I never asked for comparisons, I never claimed superiority, but accept it, the leader is Apple...it paved a way n many followed...n yup followers do add some better features, I heartily accept ;) )

And now its two paras down...I'm still far far away from anything related to the topic...n no I can't copyright over this habit...afterall most of the shows in India exactly do it...deviate from the topic....then be it the sitcoms channel, or the news channel...the only thing I learn from them is, how to keep some attractive title and nick, and then give out the same crap n ofcourse, promise them that something better is coming after the break...so I promise you, there is finally some subject matter coming in the next para :P

Yup, so the title...my life is changing, for better or worse, I don't know...common, I don't even know if I actually want to change or not...but I'm changing...n nopes, unlike last time, no one this time around has come to me n told me that, 'Hey look, this ain't you...this ain't the Pooja we know off...so better get back to your old form' ...So well, either only I feel that I have changed, or maybe I've changed infinitely lil, or maybe I've taken too long to change, that no one cares any longer, or maybe changed or good so everyone is happy n no one wants me to get back in my old Avatar...or worse of all...I just haven't changed :D

Khair, this blog is more of a disclaimer...I am in the process of changing, what I say today, might not hold good tomorrow, bcoz I'm evolving, my preferences are changing...the things I want n don't want are changing overnight...if y'day I craved for someone, maybe tomorrow I'll detest that person...(and common, if the number of zodiacs can change overnight, y can't I...in fact I can blame on them, for turning a perfect Gemini into a Taurian....and to think of, being Gemini was the only thing I was perfect at...I so detest the whichever 13th planet it is x-( )

So yeah, these days, either I'm hyper excited, or downright low as in nearing depression...and when I say I no longer understand myself, doesn't mean I'm all gloomy, its just that I keep shocking myself...for a while to come, please do not trust me...I don't trust myself :P (wow, with this disclaimer, I can actually do anything n then shrug, I told u not to trust me...I'm getting cool :D )

I'm soon going to be 24...in a few months I'll have to whack my brain (that's just in case if I have any, should give myself a benefit of doubt na...waise bhi, if the whole nation can hope that India wud win WC this time around, I at least can hope I do have brain, its probability is more in any case...and that makes me wonder, no actually I don't know...it gives me a mixed feelings, this wud b the last WC for SRT this time also...or is he plannin to play in 40s too?? )

Anyways, where was I...turning 24...yup, I am going to turn 24...and I don't know what it would bring along with it...but I do know, I'll have to write my 24th step (and don't ask me y I'm going bonkeres about it 5 months in advance...simple reason, the way I delay things these days, if I start thinking about my steps a month in advance, they wud come out only by the time the year ends :-| ) Yeah so those 24 steps made me realize, I actually have done nothing much in this big step...yup got a job n all that...but other than that...there hasn't been anything cool to write about till date...so yeah, I guess it sounds cool to have a drastic unplanned change :D :D

For starters, I always loved being alone...I still do...but now I get bored of my solace...( pretty understandable, bcoz as I said, I don't understand myself any longer...) Secondly, I, the one, who is famous for going on talkin is slowly turning quiet (okie okie, the blog won't make u believe it...but its a fact...n no, this ain't my decision, it just happened...most of the people close to me are either too busy in their professional life...or have got settled down (yippy bracket n ander bracket :D settled down mean completely thrown their life on rocks by either marrying or at least finding the completely (un)suitable life partner, boy/girl friend...whatever), or well, they just have better things to to than to listen me (common even you got something better to do than to read this bracket n ander bracket wala blog :P ) so well yup I am more often quiet, more so by circumstances than by choice...)

Right now my mind if restless...full of ideas (when is it not I wonder :P ) But no seriously, I want to do something, kya woh mujhe nahi pata...maybe actually pen down a write-up (which I'll have to bribe people to read), or come up with a fab idea (again give real good incentives to people to call it as fab, common if Dhobi-Ghat and Golmaal 3 can get really good reviews, my ideas definitely can't b tougher to like :-/ ) or well, just start a new phase of life... (yup, I am confused...sometimes I am absolutely sure that I am kid who can't handle herself, forget handle a relation...and other time, I am like..hell so many of my friends are getting married...why shouldn't I ruin someone's life too...24 years of sole existence is actually very uncool ;) )

But all in all...I'm loving my changing persona...I like meeting a new me everyday...in fact at times every hour...these are the perfect days to witness me absolutely happy at a moment...and then lost and phased out at the next...and no, I am not into taking any decisions for the moment...sometimes you need to let life low the way it wants to... (after all how else would you be called philosophical, n how otherwise can you blame life for all that happens with you...and just you...main hi kyun kinda :D ) I like changes...and I hope I definitely wud like the changed me...

Enough about me...and for those who are bored reading about me (oh common, finally accept it that you are...even I'm bored talking about me...) do leave me some wacky ideas to write on...else if not about me, next time it wud b some gloomy serious emotional topic...which is even more scary than the times I talk about myself :D

And I do hope to turn up more often than the self imposed rule of at least a post a month....would b around here...in hopefully less than 35 days...take care, enjoy the changes in and around you...with a pinch of salt (abhi tak woh mehnga nahi hua hai hopefully \m/ )

2 comments:

  1. hmm!! well liked it much more than ur older posts...and quite good style of bracket ander bracket like inception's dream within a dream..:P.

    its actually a quite a pleasant change i m observing in u in recent past..like 2 hrs presentation on 9 slides..sleeping early..going home more frequently..actully quite good!! ;)

    But is blog ka naam thoda action packed hota like 'quantum of solace' toh jyada accha lagta in comparison to SRK ke rondu gaane par based.

    and its not only u who is changing u r also changing ppl around u (including me :))which i m thankful to u..:)

    iss se jyada likha toh pata hi nahin chalega ki blog aapka thha ki mera..:P aur haan aapse apni life ruin karwane ke liye bahut se log intezaar mein hai so leave this uncool stuff and just be cooool :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nitin...thanks for readin it out, and comparing it with my prev posts...those ones are as true as this one..as for bracks within bracks, happen to those who can't stop talking :D

    I don't know how I've changed you...I never try changing others, just ain't right..as for me, I'm tryin me out in all Avtars before I settle with my fav one..I might be changing, the core in me is still the same...

    As for name of the blog, it just comes out randomly, I don't take more than 30-40 min to start writing a post n finally publishing it...

    And this long of a reply 'll ensure, that everyone knows, only I can be the writer...you need to write more than a post to b called a writer after all :)

    ReplyDelete