Monday, February 7, 2011

Inception....

Note:- The blog has nothing to do with the widely acclaimed movie...yeah it had dream within dream, but this particular post doesn't even have a bracket within a bracket..I extend my deepest apologies to anyone who has been misguided to this blog by the name of the post while he was under the belief that its a link to the movie or its review :P
Any resemblance to the movie is purely unintentional, I for one haven't even seen it till date (and now don't kill me over that!!!)

Having a really busy day today...and guess where I could have been busy...online ofcourse...was going through the blogs....of known and unknown folks...people I probably won't ever talk to...but one finds gem across those posts (and if nothing you do find ideas and topics to write about in your own blog :P , no much luck till now though... :( )

I was going through the ToI (yet again) yesterday (this paper would soon by banned by the blog readers to be delivered to me...) and there I came across an article, "the blog's long goodbye?" In gist, it was just wondering if the whole blogging culture and blogs have been killed by facebook and twitters (the former is always open in one of my browser tab...never actually did take on to the second, maybe because 140 words are way tooo tooooo toooooooo less for me to even pass across the tiniest of my thought :P ) but the article did worry...common, I rarely have blogged till now (barely 20 odd post on this account and not much on any other account ever..) so it wouldn't be fair if the thing I've hooked on to is suddenly termed outdated...

That's one reason I went down to see the living blogs existing out there (frankly my old blogroll is now mostly of blogs which have stopped being updated...someone is now suddenly married, someone is busy with career, some don't feel like writing anything...or some have extinct themselves...) So basically I am out searching for blogs to motivate me to write (after all one generally dies when one is surrounded by coffins...so I just need the waft of fresh air back :D )

It actually even makes me think (yup, don't be amazed... I can, by mistake, think too :P ) yeah so it makes me wonder if I should actually stop taking the casual reads casually...as to stop writing in a live mode rather start applying my mind to it (which is in serious short supply :( ) and come up with coherent, sensible, intellectual posts...but that won't be me then...I mean not the natural me in any case (though I doubt if anyone would complain the loss of the natural real me...)

Changes are hard to bring about...I doubt if I can shift from an easy flowing (and confusing thanks to the ever present bracket talks ) to a well thought-of and sensibly structured post...but then once you decide you want to change, nothing is impossible...but then (again) I really don't feel like changing filhaal...I mean I'm still a kid...and kids do loose their way (like I keep on loosing the agenda n the topic of my post :D ) so its better this way....its honest, its true...its not read n re-read before being posted...its just the real me...atleast a part of real me, which is out in open for public...

But still for a change (not as in changing myself, but like a change as in a break) I'll be back soon...with a proper agenda post..with everything perfect from the topic to the content to the reason behind the post...after all its the week to pamper the ones you love...and I do love writing (even if for most of the part I kill all the words and turn them into a living horror :D ) So yeah, this was just a teaser, an inception to the blog coming up next :)

Till I come back...Adios...

3 comments:

  1. You are one bracket lover :) aren't you!
    I agree with you on Twitter and its word limit :P we definitely are not people with less words!


    Waiting for the sequel of this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,,when i read ur 'note' i thought there wont b any brackets at all....

    like Snigdha said, u r a bracket lover...khe khe... :D
    i dont hav a twitter acc..so no much idea abt the word limit...

    but i feel if you can make ur posts a bit smaller, it wil attract more readers.. pls dont feel offended okay.. i like to read blogs no matter how big they are.. but not everyone..

    dont take tat as an advice..its jus a suggestion..after al its ur blog..n u can do watever u want.. khe khe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anoop..advices n suggestions both r more Dan welcome..I know many just avoid reading anything more than a twitter line..but then I can't leave my gal's characteristic so easily..trying..
    And I guess I never was much into readers..just recently came up on publicblog..else I'm more of a closed blogger wid excess to few..using blog as a way to vent out my feelings..

    Just had a quick view of ur blog..impressive I must say..wud definitely try to read as much as I can..hoping to c u around often..thanks for taking out time :)

    ReplyDelete